Next month is my birthday month. I am so exited.
In Math yesterday, we did this thing called brain benders, and in that, we did “genius testing”, and that was really awesome. Here are the questions:
- How many birth days do the average persons have?
2. A plane crashed on the boarder of New Mexico and Texas, so where do they burry the survivors?
Ans: They survived!
3. There are three apples, you take two away, how many apples do you have?
4.A butcher is five foot ten, so what dose he weigh?
5. An electric train goes south at 71 miles per hour and the wind blows 31 miles north per hour, so which way will the smoke blow?
Ans: There is no smoke!
6. Do they have a Fourth of July in England?
Ans: Yes, they just don’t celebrate it.
7. Some months have 30 days. How many have 28?
Ans: All of them.
8. How many stones did it take to finis the Great Wall of China?
9. A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but nine die. How many survived?
10.How much dirt is in a 6 by 6 by 6 hole?