February life

This is my Birthday month. I still have no Idea what I want to do for my B-day. I have a mile long List what I Want, but less than half of it is stuff that I will get.

I worked on what I want to make for valentines day, and I guess that it looks ok.  On valentines day, my family sends out valentine cards. Just like Christmas, cards, exept more of a reason for glitter and hearts everywhere. Valentines day is like so super super super super duper duper duper duper duper awesomely awesome. I got a hydro flask last Sunday, and it is yellow.  I think that I want to put stickers on It,  but not for a while.  I am long term exited for summer break, but probably not for long- it is finaly getting warm out. My family is always talking about vacation-“where”- Is the main question. Last year, for summer break, we went to cambridge for two weeks, France for two, and London for two. London was my favorite, probably because, there I finaly got some of my sweet sleep, or because of the amazing fountain/pool that we kids got play in. It was called prinsess Diana memorial fountain.

4 Comments on February life

1. 28madelinep
    February 7, 2020 at 6:39 pm (2 years ago)

Maybe you could add some pictures.

Reply
  2. 28alessian
    February 7, 2020 at 6:43 pm (2 years ago)

What an awesome blog and happy birthday 🎁🎉🎈

Reply
  3. 28landonm
    February 7, 2020 at 6:49 pm (2 years ago)

I like that you have more than one or two things to talk about.

Reply
  4. 28judsonr
    February 7, 2020 at 6:54 pm (2 years ago)

What about pics.

Reply