Spring Break…And a few extra days…

Corona Virus, or COVID 19, has had some sort of effect on all of you, I know that much. How long it will happen to stay this way, I have no Idea! (Not that anybody else dose either.)

My dad helped me get a nice work station in the living room, because, (like I said before,) not one person anywhere has any Idea how long this will stay, just that It will be more than 4 weeks. ( It takes 4 weeks for germs to die.)

For spring break, My family and I went to Oak Island beach.There, I finally learnt how to do a cartwheel!  (I practice almost every day, I want to keep my abilities!)

My mom and my dad are super stressed, because of the stock market and their “coincidental age.” The main thing that I am worried about in this time is the school situation, and Older family relatives. None of us really know what is coming next, but what I would recomend is:

1. TRY not to get sick, and WASH YOU’R HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Try and block you and your family from the outside world, so that means no amazon orders or birthday parties with friends.

Try to start social distancing, which is only getting whithin 6 to 10 feet of people out of your family.

But, If you don’t want to, then don’t!!

Bye!

3 Comments on Spring Break…And a few extra days…

1. 28benm
    March 20, 2020 at 1:06 pm (2 years ago)

Great job Frances, no amazon orders! My mom would die!!!!

Reply
  2. James
    March 20, 2020 at 6:46 pm (2 years ago)

I had to clean my desk to. Good job!

Reply
  3. 89fitzpatrick
    March 27, 2020 at 3:47 pm (2 years ago)

Congrats on the cartwheel, Frances! I remember the summer I finally learned to do one. So much fun. We all have worries about COVID 19, but if we all do our parts like hand washing, social distancing, and online school for a bit, things will get better. Miss seeing you and the Mustangs at school though.

Reply