COVID 19

This Is a picture of the Corona Virus Thing :   .  It Is OK If you hardly know any thing About Corona Virus, there isn’t even a cure yet, but they are working on It! (Hopefully This will be over soon.)

COVID 19 Has caused a lot of stress for my parents, But the Great bit Is that now you have loads of free time,

School takes like 5 minutes,

and less pollution, because nobody goes in planes as much, and less cars! So, Yay!   Here Is a map showing where Corona Virus Is, And how many in each place.

And here Is a thing that shows you three of the main Symptoms of Corona Virus:

Another great thing is that you have a bunch more time to do things that you would not have had time for regularly.

Like: Puzzles, Legos, Reading, Writing, Music, etc. And you get to know who you are doing lockdown with a lot better, even If you have known them your whole life.

Also, you might figure out some thing about yourself, like you love to play the drums, or you still need to take naps!

Any way, I hope that everyone will be OK, and that you and everyone you know is safe, happy, and healthy. Bye!

2 Comments on COVID 19

1. 28adrianay
    April 3, 2020 at 1:29 pm (2 years ago)

I like that picture

Reply
  2. 89fitzpatrick
    April 3, 2020 at 1:54 pm (2 years ago)

I hope you’re spending a bit more than 5 minutes on school!?! I like what you said about having free time to do stuff you don’t always have time for regularly and that you might find out something more about yourself.

Reply